Develop your workforce today!

£3000 grant available until September 2021

How do Apprenticeships work for employers?

Apprenticeships are open to learners aged 16 and over and can be used to either develop existing employees or attract new talent. Normally, programmes will last between 12-18 months and are available for entry-level roles up to management and beyond.

All our Apprenticeship programmes have been designed to meet employer’s business requirements and ensure apprentices are fully competent in their role. There are a huge range of Apprenticeships available for every job role and industry, with funding options available to employers – no matter how big or how small!

The cost of hiring an Apprentice

Apprenticeships are either paid for by the Apprenticeship Levy or through a process of co-investment.

Large employers with a payroll of more than £3 million will pay the Apprenticeship Levy and can use the resulting fund towards Apprenticeship training.

Non levy-paying companies will fund Apprenticeships through the process of co-investment: the employer pays 5% of training costs, with the government paying the remaining 95%.

Apprentice Recruitment Service

Elysium Training recognise how time-consuming and expensive it can be to recruit new, motivated staff to your business, which is why we offer a complimentary Apprenticeship Recruitment service.

We will advertise your vacancy, screen applicants and pre-interview potential candidates to ensure you only interview the most appropriate people for your specific role – all free of charge – saving you both time and money.

Employ an Apprentice and save on National Insurance Contributions!

Any apprentice that you employ up to the age of 25 you will not have to pay employer National Insurance Contributions for. Depending on the salary of your apprentice, this could amount to a significant saving. Changing your employer contribution category for your apprentices will save your business money.

Our Apprenticeship Programmes

Find out more about our programmes